Mariposa Energy is now offering donation-based energy sessions on “Wellness Wednesdays.” From now until further notice, I will be offering a select few of my services (listed below) on a donation basis. These sessions will be 30 minutes in length and appointments are required. If you’ve been curious about my services, but just not totally sure . . . here’s a great chance to get some exposure with a low cost and low time commitment.
Services offered on Wednesday afternoons on a donation basis:
- Emotion Code™ – Identify and release trapped emotions that can cause pain, malfunction of bodily tissues, disease, depression, anxiety, and emotional problems.
- Quickie Energy Balance – This protocol opens up your energies and activates better flow throughout the body by clearing clogged energy and balancing the basic energy systems in the body.
- Black Pearl Sanctuary – A wonderful protocol for stress, overwhelm and releasing your body from “fight or flight” mode. Specific points on the head are held lightly in sequence to calm the system & return it to a place of peace, safety, and comfort. It can enhance the health of the blood flow and help to expand and weave the auric field.
- Brazilian Toe Treatment – This can be very soothing for anyone suffering from aches & pains. It helps with stress reduction, insomnia, calming the nervous system, stabilizing emotional imbalances, deep relaxation, and restless leg syndrome. It can counteract nausea and can help to mitigate the side effects of chemotherapy & radiation treatment. Your toes are held lightly in a specific sequence which brings on a sense of profound relaxation & wellness.
- Pranic Healing – Cleanse, energize, and balance your chakras for optimal wellness with non-touch spiritual-based healing.
The suggested donation is between $15 – $35. If you are interested in making an appointment, please click the button below to contact me.
UPDATE: I will be rotating between my Camden and Rockland offices every week. One week I’ll be taking appointments in Camden and the following week in Rockland. Please contact me to find out which which dates will be in which office.